As a bartender, you need to have the right gears to protect yourself. That said, you need to invest on the right footwear to protect your feet from too much fatigue. Note that your job requires you to stand for prolonged periods of time.
But how can you find the best shoes for bartenders out of the many options in the market? Read on so you will be guided in making the right choice.
Top 5 Best Shoes for Bartenders
1. Skechers for Work Men’s 76759 Soft Stride Galley Work BootBuy Now Skechers is one of the most popular footwear brands at present, which somehow offers a guarantee that the men’s soft stride work shoe is capable of delivering what it promises. It features a leather upper, making it durable and stylish.
This is a good shoe for bartending as it provides utmost comfort with its lace-up casual comfort design. Despite being comfortable and lightweight, you still have an assurance that it’s strong and sturdy.
It can handle rugged types of work. It also has PU comfort insoles that you can remove. Outsoles, on the other hand, are made of slip-resistant rubber. These materials are known to offer a high level of durability, protection, and comfort.
The fact that the soles are made of high-quality and durable materials make it ideal for use in a working environment. This shoe is also comfortable, which is a good thing, especially if you plan to wear it all day while doing all sorts of tiring activities.
- Fits comfortably based on how you might initially expect
- Helps prevent foot fatigue as it properly positions your feel while you’re doing certain tasks or activities
- Ideal not only for bartenders but also for those who love to walk regularly
- Slip-resistant, so there’s no need to worry about accidental slips while at work
- Poor stitching
2. KEEN Utility PTC Oxford Work Shoe – Best of the Best
- Manufacturer: Keen Utility
- Country of Manufacturer: United States
- Features a soft toe built to work in tough conditions and KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up...
- The oil- and slip-resistant non-marking outsoles keep your shoes on the ground so you can work with confidence; meets...
- With features like a stability shank and compression moulded midsole, you can work all day without breaking a sweat
It’s also ideal for you if what you are looking for is a shoe, which can provide you all-day comfort while you’re performing your job. It boasts of its slip-resistant outsole, which can help prevent you from slipping accidentally.
The leather material used in the shoe is also water-resistant. Since it is comfortable, you can expect it to serve as your best buddy while you’re performing your job even for more than ten hours. It can also help relieve the stresses your feet experienced after a hard day.
Furthermore, it has a memory foam footbed, which gives you an idea about the exact location of your feet. Also, there is a compression-molded EVA midsole feature. The fact that its non-marking outsole made of rubber is slip- and oil-resistant can also make you feel more confident when doing your job.
- Made of durable and sturdy leather, so expect it to last for a long time
- Has slip- and oil-resistant properties, which lessens your worries about slipping accidentally
- Water-resistant feature
- Designed in such a way that it can offer all-day comfort
- Best of the best shoes for bartenders
- Too rigid, so it often takes time to break in
3. Merrell Jungle Moc Slip On ShoeBuy Now This footwear is mainly designed for both men and women who wish to wear something, which perfectly balances their professional performance and laid-back style. It’s made to give you comfort, so you will feel at ease doing your daily job.
Made of high-quality, full-grain leather, you can expect it to last for a long time. It also features a breathable mesh lining, a material which can help wick away moisture and provide you with a higher level of breathability.
Furthermore, it makes use of the M-Select Fresh treatment. This is a huge help in preventing unwanted odors no matter how tough and challenging your job is. It also makes use of an air cushion designed to reduce friction while also absorbing shock.
Another remarkable feature in this pair of work shoes from Merrell is the SureGrip outsole. It aims to provide a long-lasting traction, capable of providing the right grip at the time you need it the most.
Also, it has a removable EVA footbed. Plus it boasts of a sticky rubber sole, which provides appropriate traction and grip when used on wet surfaces.
- Ideal for those who work for long hours on challenging work areas
- Good traction, preventing you from slipping even when walking on wet surfaces
- Can help keep feet dry, secure, warm and comfortable
- Offered at a reasonable cost
- A bit tight on the top part of the shoe
4. Skechers for Work Women’s Sure Track Trickel Slip Resistant Shoe – Best Bang for the BuckBuy Now Another bestselling product from Skechers, the Sure Track Trickle shoe for women is constructed out of smooth yet sturdy and solid leather. It has a casual, lace-up work design, making you feel stylish even at work.
It is also a rugged pair of shoes, so you can use it for challenging tasks. Furthermore, it features mini-perforated panels on the sides, adding more cooling effects to wearers. That said, it can really make you feel comfortable.
It also takes pride of its comfortable insoles that you can remove. It’s cushioned and topped with memory foam material. It also makes use of FlexSole shock, which helps in absorbing the midsoles to provide you not only utmost comfort but also with durable shoes.
Another great thing about the shoes is that they are light in weight. This means that you’ll feel more comfortable walking around and doing your usual tasks.
Also, it is non-skid so you are somehow assured that you will enjoy maximum comfort plus a higher level of protection.
- Rugged pair of shoes, making it capable of taking in more challenging tasks
- Lightweight, so there’s no need to worry about it adding more strain and pressure to your feet
- Provides utmost comfort
- Non-skid, which can make you feel safer
- Slightly wide
- Thin memory foam insoles, causing them to provide less support than expected
5. Skechers for Work Women’s Sure Track Erath Athletic Lace Slip Resistant Boot – Editor’s ChoiceBuy Now This is another great offer of Skechers. It is mainly constructed out of leather and synthetic material, which somehow offers an assurance that it can provide you with comfort for a long time.
It’s a pair of work-specific shoes, which means that it is designed in such a way that it can handle the daily pressures and stresses that your feet may be exposed to.
There’s no need to worry about experiencing aches and pains in your feet at the end of the day, especially if you’re working as a bartender.
One remarkable thing about this footwear is that it features a traditional lace-up closure designed to give you a custom and adjustable fit. Its upper is made of leather but rest assured that it’s the smooth and comfortable type.
Furthermore, it adds more support and protection with its featured padded tongue and collar. Then there is the removable footbed cushioned with memory foam material.
The midsole uses FlexSole designed to absorb shock and other harsh elements. It’s slip-resistant plus it’s easy to take on and off.
- Tough and rugged work shoe, which means that it can handle the daily stresses of your job
- Comfortable memory foam and durable rubber material
- Non-slip feature, which makes it safer when walking around and performing tasks
- Provides the right support, thereby preventing painful foot problems
- Takes some time to break in
Why Should you Invest on the Right Shoes?
Being a bartender exposes you to several tasks that are quite hard not only on your shoes but also on your entire feet. Each shift exposes you to ten hours of walking, standing, kicking the fridge’s door to close it and squatting down.
To add to that dilemma, your hands will always be full. Occasionally, there is also dousing from lime juice into a porter. While many find this job satisfying, it’s undeniable that it’s also a bit stressful and challenging.
Fortunately, you can now lessen the stress and challenge associated with being a bartender just by investing in the right shoes. With the right shoes, you can move around freely and comfortably, allowing you to enjoy your job even more.
A good pair of shoes can give you adequate support and cushion, thereby taking the unnecessary pressure from your feet. It can help you get through the day no matter how tough and challenging it is to serve your customers and fulfill your duties.
What to Look for in the Best Bartending Shoes?
The best bartending shoe is one, which can provide you enough support and cushion. It should be stable enough that it can support you for long hours.
Look for a pair of shoes, which is comfortable enough for long stretches and for you to handle things like spills and kicks. It should prevent you from experiencing pain on your feet, especially during the last hours of your shift.
2. Slip Resistant
It should also be slip-resistant. It shouldn’t cause you to slip accidentally and constantly worry about wet floor while serving your customers.
Your chosen footwear should also be capable of serving you for a long time. It should be sturdy enough that you don’t have to purchase a new one frequently.
Other factors you have to consider are ease of maintenance and cleaning, traction, price, weight and shock-resistant properties. The following are short reviews of the best shoes for bartenders right now to guide you in making a good choice.
Investing in the best shoes for bartenders is crucial in ensuring that you will not end your shift with tired and painful feet. Hopefully, the information that this article provided helped you pick an ideal pair of shoes that will let you do your job more efficiently, safely and comfortably.
Last update on 2022-05-23 at 01:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API